Low Sperm Count Treatment in New Delhi
Hospitals, clinics and medical centers in New Delhi, India performing Low Sperm Count Treatment.
Medical Center, New Delhi, India
A modern surgery center, opened in 2010, specializing in elective surgeries. Medical procedures carriedout at the center include general surgery, urology, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, plastic and cosmetic surgery, ophthalmology, pain management.
Low Sperm Count is treated at Nova Specialty Hospital Kailash Colony
Fertility Treatment Facilitator, New Delhi, India
New Life India is a facilitator of infertility treatment in India, providing a wide variety of services, including in-vitro fertilization, egg donation and surrogacy packages, PGD for selection of healthy embryos, and other infertility treatments.
Low Sperm Count is treated at New Life India
Trust Hospital, New Delhi, India
Trust based hospital that treats around 7,000 international patients a year. India's first JCI and comprehensive NABH accredited hospital.
Low Sperm Count is treated at Moolchand Medcity
Listed fertility specialist:
Obstetrics & Gynecology, Infertility
About Low Sperm Count
This information is intended for general information only and should not be considered as medical advice on the part of Health-Tourism.com. Any decision on medical treatments, after-care or recovery should be done solely upon proper consultation and advice of a qualified physician.
What are the options available for helping conception in case of a low sperm count?
- Drug treatments: There are many drugs to treat a low sperm count, including androgens, testolactone, FSH injections, steroids, kallikrein, clomiphene and antioxidants. Antibiotic treatment to clear an infection of the reproductive tract may also help treat male infertility.
- IVF: IVF, in vitro fertilization, takes sperm and injects it directly into the egg, bypassing problems with sperm delivery.
- IUI: IUI, intrauterine insemination, is artificial insemination carried out by injecting specially treated sperm into the womb.
- ICSI: ICSI, intracytoplasmic insemination, is an IVF procedure that injects a single sperm into an egg and transfers it to the uterus.
- PESA: A small amount of sperm is removed through a thin needle and used in ICSI.
- TESA: Mature sperm are extracted using a thin needle and used in the ICSI procedure.
- TESE: Sperm is removed through extracted tissue from the testicles and used in ICSI.
Learn more about Low Sperm Count