||Director and responsible physician of Avena Cell Restauration Center, From 2008 to 2010.
Responsible General Physician, Private Practice, from 2008 - current
Training and Qualifications:
1. Attendance and approval of the “First Aid training program, Secretary of Health Jalisco State Government March 2 through June 28th 1996.
2. XVII Medical Assembly by Medical University of Health Science, U de G, 1998.
3. Attendance to First year of Clinical Toxicology, College of Pediatrics Jalisco A.C. Hospital Civil de Guadalajara, 4, 5 y 6 of October 2000.
4. XIII Refresher Course in Rheumatology, Guadalajara, Jal by Jalisco Rheumatology Society, 2001.
5. Attendance and approval to the course of Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS), by the Secretary of Defense, V Military Region 15/A Military Zone, 25 y 26 of October 2001.
6. Attendance at Academic V Conference “Regeneraative Cell Therapy,” by the Institute for Biomedical Research, University of Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, November 15, 2008.
7. XII International Congress Assistance Advances in Civil Hospital Medicine from the 25th to the 27th of February 2010.
8. Attendance and approval to the subdermal implant Lyophilized course, West European aesthetic medicine, March 26, 2010.
9. Active Member of the Mexican College of General Practitioners and Family Dr. LuisZavaleta de los Santos, BC, May 14, 2010.
10. Attendance to the XIII Magno Congress, Mexican Association of Family Physicians and General Practitioners, chapter Jalisco, AC Guadalajara, Jalisco from May 13 thru May 15, 2010.
11. Attendance and approval of the workshop “Abdominal and gynecologic ultrasound,” Magno XII Congress 2010, Guadalajara, Jalisco, May 13th thru May 14, 2010.
12. Attendance and approval of theoretical-practical workshop course. Basic and Advanced CPR (RCCP), Mexican College of Urgent Medicine BC Guadalajara, Jalisco, September 18 and 19, 2010.