||- Consultant, Internal Medicine & Infectious Diseases, Global Health City, Chennai.
- Residency in Christian Medical College, Vellore. Saint Peter's University Hospital/Drexel University (ABIM).
- Associate Professor in Medicine, Consultant to WHO-SEARO,
Committee to establish guidelines for care of people living with HIV in India.
- Fellow in Infectious Diseases, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Co-ordinator and trainer of trainers for the upscaling of HIV care in India.
- Special Interest in Transplant ID, Infections in Special Hosts, Antimicrobial Stewardship and HIV.
- Internship & Junior: Christian Medical College
- Publication of 12 Peer Reviewed Journal articles, 2 Text Book Chapters and 2 Manuals.
- Conferences Attended: API Conferences, APCDC, IDSA Conference, ICAAC.