||- Senior Consultant, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Global Hospitals & Health City, Chennai.
- Undergone postgraduate training from the Institute of Obstetrics, Madras medical college,Chennai.
- She worked in different hospitals in UK including John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford.
- She returned to India in 2008 after consolidating the skills in supersecialities like Gynecological cancers treatment and Infertility, Laparoscopic surgeries.
- Conducted several audits in the presented papers in the scientific societies. Recognized for the teaching and training of the Medical students and junior doctors.
- Special Interest in High Risk Obstetrics. He is an expert management of pregnancies complicated by medical disorders such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure etc.
- Advanced Laparoscopic surgeries such as keyhole operations to diagnose and treat subfertility, ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancy(pregnancies outside the womb), sterilisation, keyhole removal of uterus (hysterectomy) etc.
- Infertility - diagnosis (dye test, laparoscopy etc), treatment and counselling.