1992-1995: Registered Nurse, Israeli Defense Force, Rambam Medical Center
2005-present: Negotiator’s Course, Haifa University
2002: Clinical Instructor’s Course. Clinical Instruction School, Haifa.
2001: OTC course.
2000: Advanced Neurological Nursing course, Rambam Medical Center.
1999: ATLS Course.
1998: Head Nurses Course.
1998: ACLS Course.
1996-1997: Advanced Emergency Medicine Course. Rambam Medical Center.
2005-present: Assistant head Nurse. Department of Neurology
2004-2005: Acting Head Nurse.
2002: Assistant Head Nurse, Department of Neurology
1992-present: RN, Department of Neurology
1991-1992: RN, Nahariya Medical Center.
Research and Professional Interests:
1. “Crude Force Testing”- Early detection of neurological deterioration in stroke patients by nursing staff.
2. “Nursing staff and migraine”.
3. “ Patient satisfaction from various forms of clinical instructions by nursing staff”.
4. “The incidence and characteristics of violence among patients admitted to internal medicine wards”.
5. Guidelines for stroke patients in rehabilitation
6. Nursing staff guidelines for Guillian Barre syndrome
7. Nursing staff guidelines for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
8. Nursing staff guidelines for meningitis
1. Nurses and migraine. Second Neurology Nursing Staff Advance Forum, Haifa. 2005.
2. Time is Brain. ISQUA Convention for Medical Quality. Dallas, TX. 2003.
3. Early detection of deterioration of stroke patients by nursing staff. First Neurology Nursing Staff Forum, Tel-Aviv.2003.
4. Early detection of deterioration of stroke patients by nursing staff. Israeli Convention for Quality in Medicine. Tel-Aviv. 2002.
The incidence and characteristics of violence among patients admitted to internal medicine wards”. Israeli National convention for
2000-2001: MA, Health Care Management, Clark University.
1998-1999: BA, Nursing Science, New England University.
1991: Registered Nurse Equivalency, Bnei Zion and Nahariya Hospital.
1997-1990: Nursing School, Vinnitsa, Ukraine.