1. Palliative Care Nurse Coordinator
2. Staff Nurse – Chemotherapy Department
3. Instructor – National Palliative Care Course
4. Clinical Instructor - Oncology
Research and Professional Interests:
1. Establishment of a palliative care clinic in the hospital, including 4 physicians and 2 nurses. The clinic is open four days a week to all hospitalized and out-patient oncology patients.
2. Development and assimilation of guidelines for oncology and hemato-oncology symptom management
3. Development and assimilation of protocol for the treatment of oncology pain
4. Development of tools for symptom management assessment for oncology, surgical and medical patients.
5. Organization and instruction of an advanced course for registered nurses – Cyprus
6. Israeli Palliative Care Society Yearly Conference, Tel Aviv, Israel. Poster Presentation: “Palliative Care at the Rambam Medical Center”
7. Israeli Oncology Nurses Society Yearly Conference, Tel Aviv, Israel. Oral Presentation: “Pain Management – the First Step in Palliative Care of the Oncology Patient”