Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT)
|Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT)
• Haploidentical transplants at Acıbadem Hospital are performed by alpha-beta T-cell depletion to reduce the lethal complication of Graft versus host disease and hence reduce mortality as a result of this complication.
• CD19 positive cells are also depleted to avoid post-transplant lethal Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) infection. This also avoids EBV related lethal Lymhoproliferative disease.
• Mesenchymal stem cell support which helps to reduce Graft versus host disease, aid engraftment and help speedy recovery of immune function.
• Acıbadem Hospital utilizes the latest transplant technologies and with the aid of an experienced clinical transplant team provides the patient with the best chance of survival.
• Acıbadem Hospital presents economical transplant packages and is highly competitive in comparison with Western Europe and USA