Are you researching the web for medical tourism information?
In order to help you to find the information you need we have created the Medical Tourism Transparency Award.
This is a badge awarded to websites of medical tourism
providers whose website information meet the criteria below.
The purpose of this award is to encourage providers to supply necessary information on their web sites - making it easier for you to make an informed decision.
Medical Tourism Transparency Award Criteria:
- Website lists staff (doctors)
- Website lists education & credentials of staff
- Prices on website
- Website lists available procedures
- Detailed explanations
- Full contact information (Business name, address, phone, fax, email)
- Information about lodging.
In order to receive this gold badge:
Websites must meet a minimum of 5 of the 7 criteria
If you are a medical or health care facility and you would like to receive the medical tourism transparency award for your website, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All website content is subject to change and although we monitor the awarded websites on a regular basis, we are not responsible for changes that may occur without our notification.
- Websites awarded the badge must ensure the information is updated accordingly if and when undergoing changes to the site.
- This badge awards the availability and transparency of information on a website. It does not ensure the accuracy of the information on the website.