Istanbul Memorial Hospital - overview
Memorial Hospital is the first health center of the Memorial Health Investments Corporation and received its first patient in February 2000.
Memorial hospital has a very prestigious reputation in areas like cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, organ transplantation, IVF and genetics and provides high quality health care services in every medical specialty.
Memorial Hospital provides high quality healthcare services in international standards to its local and international patients with its 200 bed capacity, central automated system, pressure support system to control temperature and humidity, pneumatic tube transfer system and more.
Services for international patients include:
- Initial screening and diagnosis evaluation and recommendation from Memorial Physicians
- Scheduling of all medical appointments
- Coordination of admissions process
- Cost estimates for anticipated treatment
- Airport pick-up/drop-off transportation
- English-speaking staff and language interpretation
- Lodging and transportation arrangement for the patient and family
- "International Patients Desk" to ensure seamless process
- Memorial Hospital has a 5-star class guest house for its patients. It is a 10-room hotel located within the hospital for patients and their families.
- Other services upon request