International Bio Care Hospital - overview
Unique Treatment Philosophy
IBC Hospital’s general treatment approach is based on these concepts:
1. The uniquely individual biochemistry of the patient.
2. The development of treatment programs (protocols) taking this unique individualized biochemistry into account.
3. A multifactorial, integrative, succesive, restorative approach aiming at:
- Detoxification and dietary adjustment.
- Balancing of the neuro-endocrinological (hormonal) systems.
- Regulation and restoration of the various components of the immune defense system.
- An all-out attack on pathogens with the fullest possible range of modalities with an emphasis on natural, non-toxic methods.
- Exhaustive review of dental health to ensure the absence of infectious foci and the presence of mercury amalgams and other potentially toxic materials.
- Fostering of a healing psychological milieu.
IBC Hospital is aware that no two patients are exactly alike, so that no two treatments (in application or response) are exactly alike. We are interested not in treating a disease per se but in helping our patient heal him/herself.
Integrative diagnostics and clinical applications are bringing about long-term survivals and many cases of complete success in advanced disease conditions around the world.
IBC Hospital is the home of many breakthrough therapies that were researched and developed to safe and effective levels never before achieved.
The IBC staff notes that its maximum effort is aimed at restoring wellness and controling most of the metabolic conditions we have treated in thousands of patients from some two dozen countries over a quarter century.
Service to International Patients
With a professional bilingual staff at all levels, from medical to nursing, from administrative to transportation, we all strive to create a caring and nurturing environment for the patient. IBC Hospital has accumulated for over 25 years the experience and know-how to implement and successfully manage one of the major integrative health centers in the world.